He had previously been in the quarry of the Real Sociedad
Bragado will arrive at the appointment with 51 years and, if he finally competes, he will be the first athlete in history to accumulate eight Olympic participations. In this way, he would tie the tie with the Jamaican Merlene Ottey.
The European Athletics Championships are suspended due to the coronavirus
The Bundesliga reports ten positives of coronavirus in First and Second
The Madrilenian got the ticket to Tokyo in the 2019 World Cup in Doha, where he was eighth in the 50-kilometer march in extreme conditions of heat and humidity. In Japanese lands he will seek his third Olympic diploma (he was fourth in Beijing 2008 and fifth in Athens 2004).
Mireia Belmonte, Olympic medalist in London 2012 and Rio 2016, told EFE on Tuesday about the official postponement of the Tokyo 2020 Games to next year, that "the right thing has finally been done".
On at 21:03 CET
"In the first place, the option of having so many people in the Olympic village with these months of uncertainty and with a health problem was not the most appropriate. The right decision has been made. What had to be done. Our athletes in Spain were not training in optimal conditions, we were not on the same level as others. Therefore, it is only fair", said Mireia Belmonte.
Asked if she resets her training plan, Mireia stressed that everything is now in the hands of her coach, Fred Vergnoux.
"At the moment I’m still at home doing what I can. We now have more time and I trust Fred one hundred percent, he is the one who knows all the details and will put the best plan at my disposal. We do not know the exact date but we do know that it will be next year, which is the important thing", Mireia stressed.
Tokyo and his jinx with the Games
Gerard Figueras: "We applaud the postponement of the Games, surely the only possible way"
On whether once the stress of this week is banished without proper training due to the appearance of the coronavirus, the added time is an ally at this time, Mireia Belmonte explained: "It is clear that if the Games had been played now we would not have gone in optimal conditions and now you will have more time to work and follow our plan".
The Barcelona City Council has confirmed that, finally, the Barcelona Marathon 2020 can be held. This has been explained by the Sports Councilor, David Escudé, in an interview with ‘betevé’ assuring that, "Despite the difficulties, the 2020 Barcelona Marathon will be a reality". It will be a Marathon with a new format, adapted to the current situation caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
10/20/2020 at 12:35 PM CEST
Let us remember that last August, the organization of the Barcelona Marathon and the Barcelona City Council already announced that the 2020 edition was suspended due to instability in the outbreaks of the coronavirus pandemic. It was originally scheduled for the 25th of this month.
However, this Tuesday, the Councilor for Sports, David Escudé, confirmed that it could be held in a different format, yet to be specified. The intention and the wish of the organizers and of the City Council is that it can be celebrated despite the circumstances.
Kilian Jornet makes his debut in a 10-kilometer asphalt test in Norway
Ugandan Jacob Kiplimo, world half marathon champion
Therefore, between now and the end of the year, Barcelona will once again experience one of the most important sporting events in the city, the Marathon, but which must be adapted to guarantee the security measures required by the current situation caused by the pandemic. of coronavirus.
Olympic triathletes Javier Gómez Noya, Iván Raña and Barcelona’s Anna Godoy will start as favorites in the Sprint Triathlon European Cup that will be held in Barcelona on Sunday 25th.
10/23/2020 at 2:29 PM CEST
Sixty-nine male triathletes, with 39 Spanish, and 30 female, with 23 Spanish, will take part in the continental event 29 years after the city of Barcelona hosted the European Cup, in 1991, with the victories of Francesc Godoy and Canadian nationalized Spanish Catherine Davies.
The event was presented today in the Lluís Companys Room of the Barcelona City Council, in an act chaired by the Councilor for Sports of the City Council, David Escudé, together with the director of competitions of the Spanish Federation and technical director of the race, Jorge García.
Joining them have also been triathletes Ana Godoy and Fernando Alarza, current Spanish Sprint Triathlon champions. Alarza will not be able to compete because he is injured.
Bet on Barcelona
Escudé has commented that, "We did not want to let Barcelona not have a triathlon this year, for obvious reasons it will not be as crowded as on other occasions, but it will be really exceptional and with all the guarantees given the situation of the pandemic".
"Barcelona’s commitment is clear and evident since one of the objectives is to host a World Series in the coming years, Barcelona is the ideal place to host it", has added the councilor of sports of the City council.
José Hidalgo, president of FETRI, who has entered by telematic means, recalled that, "Thirty years ago the first European Cup was held in Barcelona and now the Green Sport Flag, the flag of sustainability, of the union of sport and the environment, will fly in Barcelona and will make the city of Barcelona the great future reference in the world of the triathlon".
The look, in Barcelona
Anna Godoy, daughter of Paco Godoy, winner of the European Cup 29 years ago, has indicated: "It is a pride to be able to race in my house and, above all, to compete given the times that run".
Fernando Alarza from La Mancha has indicated that, "Since the pandemic began, this will be the highest level international test to be held in Spain and in which all eyes of the world triathlon will be on"
The test will have the collaboration of the European Triathlon Union (ETU) and the Catalan Triathlon Federation. The Sprint modality consists of 750 meters of swimming, 20 km of cycling and 5 km of athletic running
Yuri Berchiche is now officially a new Athletic Bilbao player. The full back from Paris Saint-Germain signs until June 30, 2022 and will have a clause of 100 million euros.
Jul 02, 2018 at 2:13 pm CEST
Jaime Alvarado Rios
The Basque team has announced that Yuri’s official presentation will be next Friday at San Mamés at 12.30 pm.
The one from Zarauz ixbet returns to the club where he began his training as a professional soccer player in 2005 and 2006. He had previously been in the Real Sociedad quarry. He left Spain for England in 2007, when he was signed by Tottenham Hotspur, for 400,000 euros, where he played with the subsidiary. From the ‘spurs’ he was loaned to Cheltenham Town where he played the English third division.
He returned to Spain in 2009 where he played for teams like Real Valladolid and Real Union. In 2012 he made the leap to first, with Real Sociedad. He was loaned to Eibar, and after achieving promotion with the gunsmith team, he returned with the ‘Txuri Urdin’ team, where he took ownership with the left side.
Finally, his good performances with the San Sebastian, earned him so that Paris Saint-Germain noticed him and signed him in 2017. In his only season with the French, he was the most used side of the team and won the league, cup and league cup.
The second most expensive signing in the history of Athletic
The agreement between the French and the Basques for the side has finally been closed at 20 million, which makes Berchiche the second most expensive player in the history of Athletic. Behind a very recent one such as that of Iñigo Martínez (32 million euros).
In this way, the fourth incorporation of Atlethic is completed to reinforce the team for next season, after those already announced by Ander Capa and Dani García (Eibar) and Cristian Ganea (Viitorul).
Berchiche, ever closer to Athletic
Athletic is about to sign Yuri Berchiche, from PSG, according to the press
Yuri Berchiche, new Athletic Club player https://t.co/qUyCLoryO6 #athleticclub
– Athletic Club (@AthleticClub) July 2, 2018
Madrid striker Jaime Mata, who played the last two seasons with Valladolid, has become a new Getafe footballer this Monday, according to the azulón team.
Jul 02, 2018 at 2:12 pm CEST
OFFICIAL | Jaime Mata, a new player, blue. Welcome @ mata_jaime9! &# 127881; https: //t.co/7FuBQU650E pic.twitter.com/jq4Nww9vlE
– Getafe C.F. (@GetafeCF) July 2, 2018
A few days ago, the president of Getafe, Ángel Torres, had revealed that Mata would be a new player for the Madrid team for next season, and it was Monday when the official confirmation arrived.
Jaime Mata began his professional sports career when he signed for Rayo Vallecano, with whom he made his debut in 2011 with the subsidiary before moving to Lleida Esportiu in 2012.
In 2014 he went to Girona, where he spent two seasons and scored 21 goals, a performance that earned him a signing for Valladolid in 2016.
The Madrid striker was one of the sensations of Second in the last year. With Valladolid he achieved promotion to First Division and was proclaimed top scorer in the category with 33 goals, eight from penalties.
The meeting between Bartomeu Piqué, after the holidays
Le Parisien: Principle of agreement between PSG and Bonucci
At 29, Mata will be able to enjoy the experience in Primera and ends a two-season stint in Valladolid, with which he has scored 42 goals in 76 official matches.
According to ‘ESPN’, City would be considering the signing of Lionel Messi very seriously.